We log anonymous usage statistics. Please read the privacy information for details.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In the first submission stage, please upload an abstract (max. 500 words). Complete articles can be submitted upon the acceptance of the abstract. In the obligatory "abstract" field of the submission form, please enter a sentence which summarises your contribution. This abstract field can be revised for the final publication.
- The contribution is written in English or German, single-spaced, 12-point font. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, PDF or RTF document file format. Word count amounts to max. 5000 words excl. references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the author's own academic discipline. Otherwise, APA style is recommended: https://www.apastyle.org
Manuscripts or parts of manuscripts may not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. If the submission is based on a conference paper which may have been published elsewhere, the submitted article must have been substantially revised and rewritten so that is significantly different from the conference paper or presentation on which it is based and it signifies new, original work. Please include a statement “this is a revised/ expanded version of a paper entitled […] presented at [conference, date, location]”.
Authors are expected to adhere to the standards for intellectual property rights and plagiarism and assume full responsibility for the content of their submissions.
- Manuscripts adhere to the Ethical Guidelines document.
- If there are multiple authors, please appoint one as the corresponding author. Authors may nominate students as co-authors. Remove all author identification (names and affiliations) and acknowledgements from the text file that you submit.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be stored on the Open Journal Server of Freie Universität Berlin in Germany. They will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.