Call for papers: Diversity and Inclusion in Teaching and Learning
Contributions may address one or several of the following questions or topics focusing on the theme of: Diversity and Inclusion in Teaching and Learning
- How can we help improve the curriculum of a study programme to attract and retain a diverse student group?
- Innovative methods to diversify classroom teaching, including online learning
- Widening the curriculum to reflect an expanding view of course content
- Creating a learning culture that enables a sense of belonging for students with widely varied backgrounds
- Concrete projects to make the learning environment barrier free
- Projects to identify reasons for the absence of certain sectors of society in the learning environment
- Reflections on the barriers and challenges to change
- Institutional initiatives to widen diversity in a teaching and learning environment.
- What works: helpful resources, databases and teaching material
Gaisch M., Linde F. (2020). Ausgabe 01/2020: Der Head CD Frame: Ein ganzheitlicher Zugang zu einem inklusiven Curriculum-Design auf Basis des Head Wheels. Diversität konkret. https://doi.org/10.17185/duepublico/71251
Linde F., Auferkorte-Michaelis N. (2014). Diversitätsgerecht Lehren und Lernen. In: Hansen K. (eds) CSR und Diversity Management. Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility. Springer Gabler, Berlin, Heidelberg. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-55233-5_6
Sanger C.S. (2020). Inclusive Pedagogy and Universal Design Approaches for Diverse Learning Environments. In: Sanger C., Gleason N. (eds) Diversity and Inclusion in Global Higher Education. Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1628-3_2
This call is now closed.
Reviewed and accepted articles will be published electronically on the journal website https://learningteaching.ethz.ch/ Please also note that with their abstract submission authors are automatically agreeing to the publication of their contribution. All authors are expected to comply with intellectual property regulations and good academic practice, and must assume full responsibility for their submissions.
If you have questions regarding your contribution or the journal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org